Tuesday 7 May 2013

Sticky Willies

Another hot day. Did a quick 5k before starting work at lunch time, and properly cooked. Although, my legs felt fine, and I even ended up going over on the same ankle I did with the rabbit hole, when a lorry had to get past me so I went up on the bank, but after a few minutes it was, and still feels, fine.

So the other Lucy reminded me about sticky willies, and how you can just blend them into a smoothie, so I have been out in my garden hunting, but all my willies are tiny, and only a couple of inches (fnar) and so will give it a few more days, as no doubt with this weather, there will soon be much bigger willies in my garden (guffaw).

You may be able to see in this picture, a small Willy just poking up.
(I'll stop now, I promise)




No comments:

Post a Comment