Wednesday 1 May 2013

Pee Tea


Not to be confused with a tee-pee.


 



My car wasn't ready when I went to pick it up last night, so had to go this morning, which dented my time, so only managed 5 miles, but I'm still planning a heavy mileage week.

But anyway!

I'm excited for three reasons -

1) Selene Yeager has a new book out this month and I've pre-ordered it. She's an awesome biker chick and she will make me a fast cyclist. I know this, as the book is called 'Get Fast'




2) I have found a fluid flushing water recipe, publicised by another tough fitness chick, Jillian Michaels. It's pretty basic and obvious stuff, as well as the general principle that drinking loads make you pee loads. And dandelion is the supremo pee maker.

3) I'm planning my super long run for Sunday, so thinking of having a proper day of doing nothing on Saturday. Literally, spending hours in the bath and on the sofa. And drinking LOADS of fluid and stretching. I have a sewing order to get done, but that would be the extent of my activity. Unless I get called into work. The money's nice, but a proper day off would totally rock, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment