Monday 15 April 2013

Tired

I woke up at 3:30ish this morning, and though the best thing to do was to lay there and worry about stuff that will probably never happen and that I can't do anything about, for 4 hours.

If I had known I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, I'd have done some work, and gone for an early run. I had been hoping to fit a pre-work swim in, but by the time I was ready to leave, I'd have only been in the pool for 20 minutes, so decided to go tomorrow for a good, long proper session when it's quiet at lunchtime.

So today will be a rest day, and I have eaten tons of fruit and veg and taken supplements. I have also stretched for an hour (in my office) and will do some yoga and core work tonight,a nd go to bed early, as I'm shattered.

And I will run before the swim tomorrow. Proper sporting day.
The way my training program works, this is my easy marathon training week, where the mileage is dialled back a bit, which very handily coincides with the tri this weekend, so my longest run during the week will be 12 miles. A nice distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment