Sunday 28 April 2013

Bootcamp - Day 7

Urgh.

Bollocks.

I'm ill.

My sinuses are being evil, this week's has been stupid, I've not had enough sleep, and I'm so ready for a day off!

I had hoped to be home in time for a long run today, but the hire car the council gives us broke down, taking up 3 hours of my afternoon, waiting to be rescued. I went out and did 5k when I got home, but my face was throbbing and I felt awful.

So I came home, and swallowed vit Bs and C, echinacea and garlic capsules.




I doubt if I've lost much weight this week, but I'm sure I've put on more muscle, I feel stronger, and can hold positions like plank for longer than I could a week ago.

Next week will be about keeping up with the bootcamp exercises, but will clean my eating up.

No comments:

Post a Comment