Friday 26 April 2013

Bootcamp - Day 5

I didn't intend to have any rest days this week, but today has been stupidly busy, and my core is in less agony, so tonight I will do 100 press ups and a ton of core work, but no proper outdoor training.

Tomorrow will be a big day. I finish work at 1pm, then I will do a long brick session of a 20 mile bike and a 6 mile run. I have ordered some new smelly teas, and have been drinking lots of sparking water with lemon juice. Both teas are orange-based. There has to be a fruit influence for me to enjoy herbal/non-normal teas, otherwise they just taste like envelopes to me.





In other news, I was being an idiot and broke my toilet seat, someone in Russia is using my email account to spam people, and I was forced to interrupt a conversation between two people at work regarding the difference between ducks and seagulls, ie, there are some.
Nit-wits.

No comments:

Post a Comment