Saturday 17 November 2012

I Have The Power!!!

Everything I had planned for this week has gone wrong.
Whether it be snot, or other people disrupting me and my plans, I have done hardly anything, just a few days of running and one poor swim. I have eaten badly and lost out on sleep.
My run this morning was abandoned due to thinking I was going to puke.

But I will not dwell.

My foot had been slightly twingey, so I'm choosing to believe this enforced rest will have done it good.
I am planning my meals and activity for next week now, and I will repair everything, and then some.
This week is going to be really, really good. I have a few days off so will put in some proper multisport training, as well as concentrating on swimming as I had planned.
It is going to be an awesome eating and an awesome training week. (See that? Itallic AND bold. I mean business!)
Mega psyched, man!




2 comments:

  1. Bad weeks happen to everyone, but it's how you react to them that separates the best from everyone else. A positive attitude (like you're showing) will take you a long way... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thanks :) And I did my Shibby 5k for November and it was nearly a minute faster than October, and I wasn't really pushing it :)

      Delete