Tuesday 23 October 2012

Poiple!!

I love purple. Or poiple, as I shall say it now forever.
Another poiple dress has been won on eBay.
I SHALL GO OUT THIS WEEKEND AND WEAR IT AND BE TOTALLY BODACIOUS!
(which is a portmanteau of bold and audacious, if anyone was wondering)

I want to be back to a 1 hour 10k by the end of the year, so I can do the Lumphanan 10k on Jan 2nd around under an hour, and then by the god-awful Baker-Hughes in May I shall be remotely respectable.
I was never going to do that pointless race again, but I got such an awful time this year I need to obliterate it with a much faster time.
Then I will never do that stupid, boring, annoying race ever again. I will burn all the race t-shirts and dance around the hot, polyester flames.

Between the two of them is the Mintlaw 10k. It's not a fun course, but it's a fiver to enter, and the my landlord/farmer always marshalls, and is very supportive of me. It's a 2 lap affair and he nods at me on each lap. And at some point I shall have to stop being such a scared girly wuss and do some sort of triathlon.

Biking to work today, and the way the weather and light is changing I'm looking more and more like a ninja darlek everday.


No comments:

Post a Comment